Saturday, February 27, 2010

Adventures

Today I am visiting the lovely St. Norberts campus. I must say this is a much better experience than my first one. It's so pretty here during the day. I'm sitting in the "reflection" lounge working on some homework while everyone else to taking a nap. They have the most amazing windows in here. They are huge and perfectly square giving me a wonderful view of the river. It's soooo peaceful and amazing. To my left is a giant tree whose branches are curved and bend every which way. It reminds me of what we look like... ok let me explain. We're all connected to this base... and we branch off of each other. Ok I'm not good at explaining my crazy thoughts but it makes sense to me. This whole picture makes me think of Brit Lit and how I thought all those men were crazy for writing on and on and on about nature. But I'm starting to see it now. I really can't wait to live in London and see what they saw and what inspirited them to write such eloquent words. Maybe I'll write a few of my own.
This is def the release I needed after this week and hopefully it will carry me until spring break. Happy reflecting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment