Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Something's Got to Break

HEYYYYY
I haven't written in FOREVER.
I'm currently in the middle of my spring break, and it's BORING. I mean My mind is going crazy just sitting here thinking. I've already watched way too much tv but that's about all I want to do. Homework is out of the question and I'm much too lazy to get out of bed. it's alright, I don't mind. I really miss Oshkosh when I'm home. The freedom is just AWESOME. And you ALWAYS have someone to hang out with or share a meal with. I wish break was just a week of no class but where you still had to stay there. Liz and I would be having amazing adventures right now. Seriously. I'm actually really dreading summer. 3 whole months in this town is going to be ridiculous. I either need to buy a car or take a trip or both.
Great just got called into work. Fab. Shoot me, please?
I MISS 920!

No comments:

Post a Comment