Sunday, May 2, 2010

Epic April: Recap

I feel terrible that I haven't written at all last month, but this post will be super long to make up for it. So my first memory of the month was EASTER!
Easter (April 4th) was alright. Good food, good to be home. My grandma hinting that I've gained weight, but nothing I don't already know.... This day was also my roommate's b-day, which was exciting! I decorated our room and we had a mini celebration when we both got back to school. I also made my first batch of cupcakes which were delicious if I do say so myself.
The next weekend was probably one of my favorites. April 9th, I went to Milwaukee to visit my beautiful Stephanie!!! It was sooooo much fun. We went to see Motion City Soundtrack, which was pretty much amazing. We had to deal with some other annoying concert goers as usual, but very worth it. Justin Pierre was looking as hot as ever! haha I also discovered a band fun. I just bought their cd and it's really good. Catchy and up beat, but not pop. Pretty good stuff! It was just fun to be with Steph and see her school. I love being around that girl. I also realized that we would do pretty ok living alone in a city. We could def figure things out. ;)
The next weekend was Taylor's birthday which was pretty low key. I wasn't really invited to much of the festivities but it sounded like she had a good birthday!
Then I had a chill weekend in with non other than Lizadiz and Craigathon. That was fun, but sometimes they get a tat too couply for me. :P Def getting used to that haha
Finally this weekend was my birthday!!!! Friday was as perfect as it could get. Celebrated all day beginning at midnight. Even managed to get my first class canceled. Then went to Chili's with my family and liz. DELICIOUS Then we went to the mall and Liz and I hit up my sister's friend's apartments. Pretty good night over all! I really wish I could've seen my WB friends though. I miss them like crazy right now. I wish I would've wrote more often in more detail, I feel like this is rushed and boring but I'll try to improve. :P May coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment